We are introducing another version of RDS-Knight and its improvements.
- RDS-Knight 4.0 version contains all the improvements and fixes contained in previous versions.
- Refreshed and modernized user interface.
- Homepage displays the five last security events and allows administrators to update RDS-Knight to the latest version directly from the Version tile.
- Unified IP addresses management to manage both blocked and whitelisted IP addresses. Add full text search capabilities and one click actions.
- When adding a country in Homeland protection whitelist, administrators are now able to unblock all blocked IP addresses associated to the selected countries.
- Security events logs trace up to 2500 events. Add full text search capabilities and right click actions.
- Displays TSplus Lockout events in security event logs when a failed login attempt is detected on TSplus Web portal.
- Updated IP to Countries list.
- Complete list of available countries in Homeland Access Protection.
- Fix issue Homeland and Bruteforce features do not block offending IP address when permanent license is activated.
- Fix minor issues for Ransomware Protection report display.