The RDS-Tools Team is proud to announce the general availability of RDS-Knight 3.3 version.
It contains great new features and enhancements:
- Email Settings can now be validated when saving SMTP settings:
- Ignoring local and private IP addresses is now possible for the Bruteforce Attack Defender feature:
- You can now show / hide events on RDS-Knight Events Viewer if the associated IP address is a loopback address:
- An issue concerning Homeland Access Protection blocking legit connections (introduced with v3.2) has been fixed.
- Translations were updated.