The RDS-Tools Team is proud to announce the general availability of RDS-WebAccess 11.50 version. It contains new Features and enhancements:
- Automatic Updates: When the administrator checks for an RDS-WebAccess update on the License tab of the AdminTool, it now automatically downl oads and applies it when requested.
- RDS-WebAccess Security Software is now included in RDS-WebAccess as a trial version.
When installing RDS-WebAccess 11.50 program or Update Release, you will have the choice to install it:
- RDS-WebAccess Security tab includes a tile to start this Security Add-on:
- Brute-force Attacks on the Web Portal are now blocked when users enter wrong credentials. After 10 failed attempts during a period of 10 minutes, the Web Portal will prohibit the logon for 20 minutes (default settings). All blocked connections and logs are visible on the Brute-Force Defender tile of RDS-WebAccess Ultimate Protection.
- More security enhancements were made: Security audits were taken, and components updates were made to even more improve users safety.
- The Session Management and Local Group Policies (GPO) code has been rewritten and simplified in order to ease the Administrator’s task.
- The latest HTML5 code has been included.